IgcatastropheIgcatastrophe

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

holy hell

this was one of the best flashes ive ever seen, i heard this song yesterday and was actually considering making something like this too.

altffour responds:

Where did you hear the song?

Fun fact: The song was made with the intention of being animated for newgrounds by me.

Groovy! Groovy!

Omg

I love you

o btw, i couldnt seem to find the replay button :D

Metroid Tournament 1 Metroid Tournament 1

uhm

the subtitles were way to fast and eventually the music piles up bc u didnt put a stop sound code in at the end. also try for a preloader if u still can.

Final Fantasy 8 Spoof Final Fantasy 8 Spoof

damn

wow, loved it, make more. And fuck anyone who gave this a bad score. I doubt you can do this without making the file huge, but could u see if u can make the film better quality?

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

unimaginably cool

Its stuff like this that makes me want to do flashes

Rancid - Riot Rancid - Riot

i liked it

wow, nice graphics, a lot of hard work was obviously put into this, and im going to be totally pissed if it gets blammed

How to submit. How to submit.

wat the eff is wrong with u guys!?

I noticed their were a few people who didn't get the joke. The thing is ironicly passe while trying to be sarcastic yet simple. I guess the creator wasn't expecting such a "phusisticated" crowd such as yourself. Also look at the people who write things like BITEY LIVES ON!!!! and lame stuff like that while giving out zeros just to tick people off. well, you know what, eff the rating system, eff afowacko, and eff all the geniuses out there who make the internet suck for the rest of us, thanks.

Ohls responds:

Im totally with you, I cant belive some ppl dont see that this is sarcastic lol =)